Managing your time is challenging. You exemplify the values of your organization, but clear thinking, knowing where to put your energy are difficult. Juggling staffing support and development, finances and the day-to-day hundreds of things that demand your attention now may feel almost overwhelming.
Determining what to do yourself and what to delegate to your staff creates doubt and worry. You need help and you need to trust that your staff are up to the job. You can’t do everything, you can’t even specialise in anything, but you do need to have a handle on what’s happening throughout your organization. The buck stops with you.
Balancing your work and life can be hugely challenging. Your career in will always take as much time as you let it, and you’ll feel like it needs more. However, you’re human, you have a family, friends and a life that includes your job. You need to figure out your work-life balance, but as a leader, you might be your own worst enemy on that front.
That’s where I can help…
How I Help You Become The Best You Can Be
Each of us has the real potential to live lives of astonishing impact! I believe you have the answers you’re looking for, though you may not be able to see them… yet. This is where coaching comes in..
- We’ll schedule a first free conversation to see how I can help. I only work with totally committed people.
- We’ll create incredible clarity on your life and your underlying motivations.
- Next we’ll craft powerful goals that will inspire and motivate you.
- Then we look at your reality and the gap we need to traverse between now and your future. I will be completely upfront and clear with you. Sometimes it may not be what you want to hear, but I will be honest and fully truthful with you in my feedback.
- Looking at options for action will surprise you and give you a sense of incredible possibility.
- You will get real traction on your goals and take powerful actions, creating a step-by-step action plan to which I will hold you accountable. We’ll take the drama out of change and just get it done.
- We’ll work confidently and at a pace that’s right for you.
Within a few short weeks, you will be seeing awesome changes. Your efficacy and efficiency will increase and you will find yourself with greater clarity, energy and balance. Contact me now to start your coaching journey!
“It has been just 6 weeks since my first appointment with Colin and I haven’t felt this positive and physically healthy in a long time. I now feel much more in control of my life. I am meeting my short-term goals, and I feel very confident that I can achieve my longer-term goals. I am exercising more regularly, eating more healthily, and I am physically in better shape because of it. I feel much more accepting of my current work situation, because I now have an achievable plan in place to do something about it. The future feels far more exciting now!”
Do you want to build an outstanding community culture? Do you want to become an even better leader? Do you want to find the time to make all your ambitions a reality? I’d love to help you start this journey in a free coaching session that will enable you to…
- Get clear on your reasons and what you need to do.
- Find out what’s getting in the way of you achieving your best.
- Get excited about taking charge of your personal development.
Send me an email or give me a call to take advantage of this free session. –Colin Walke
Please fill out the form and tell me:
- What are the primary challenges in your current role?
- What skills are you mainly interested in developing?
- How you came across my site.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Get in touch!
Colin Walke BES, BEd
I am a personal performance and leadership coach. I help aspirational leaders to become the best they can be and make a massive difference in the world, even in overwhelming circumstances.
I have spent the past 13 years teaching and coaching in six countries throughout Asia, North America and Europe. Throughout that experience, I’ve learned to thrive in new cultures, growing and achieving things I never imagined I’d be able to do. So I understand the pressures and stress that new and challenging situations can put people, and organizations, under. I know how that stress can overwhelm our passion for doing the work we love, causing illness and self-doubt. Work-life balance is essential, and something I myself still work on regularly.
I’m a father and a husband, with a real understanding of the stakes involved in balancing life and excelling at work. I chose to become a teacher to make things better for my students, the next generation, and I chose to become a coach to make an even bigger impact in the world by helping leaders trying to do the same.